Friday, December 18, 2009

Leg Cramps In Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Leg Cramps And Pregnancy, Please Read Before Answering?

Leg cramps and pregnancy, please read before answering? - leg cramps in pregnancy more condition_symptoms

Towards the last months of pregnancy, the last time, and again I had severe pain in his legs after only one hour of sleep. But the strange thing is that this pain is in contrast to most of these speakers ... obviously more cramps in my legs are on the lower legs ... mine are at waist level. And for hours if you can still painful to touch. I have not increased during pregnancy, and I'm not fat ... So do not think weight is a concern. And although most women have problems with sciatica during pregnancy, a physical therapist told me that this is far from sciatica. I tried to sleep with many pillows and different positions ... and bananas to eat every day and all ... but nothing seems to help. The pain is so bad that she could melt into tears. What is it? Is this normal? What can I do to help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment