Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dermatitis Thats Catchy My Baby Has Atopic Dermatitis?

My baby has atopic dermatitis? - dermatitis thats catchy

My baby is almost 4 months and last week I went with him to the doctor because he was too vague, restless and keeps awake all night. Could say that he had very dry skin and told me, that's why Probally his strange action.
gave me some samples to test and it worked great.when went to the pharmacy yesterday, I realized for the first time the cream was.I really thought that the doctor gave me a special cream, but cream for atopic dermatitis.
I am leaving next week for his 4 months checkup anyway, but what can I do for my little boy now?
I've already made the heat, so I just leave short on light clothes on.I also a humidifier and use cream (Atopiclair) than 3 times per day!
I Probally monthsStart with baby food, I care for my decisions?
The skin is much better, but his arms and legs are still very dry.Is begin to sleep better and feel better during the day?

2 comments:

Nolan's mommy said...

My son also has this really bad. So bad that one to really see a pediatric dermatology special. She told me about his training and his four children, recent studies have shown that the only way to keep the skin of a child wets-hydrate. Literally. She told my son every day, bathe, and to apply lotion within 3 minutes. (She said that like the knowledge of the time ridiculous, but it has been extensively studied and do it quickly.)

Eucerin and Aquaphor are good. Eucerin Aquaphor ® is a lotion is also made by Eucerin, but it's more like an oil instead of lotion. The dermatologist has also told me, but she uses a regular old Vaseline on dry spots. He said that the use of abundant, if one creates out of the tub and a Seal Pup9, s on the skin, trapping the moisture

We followed his advice and feel a little greasy at first, but absorbed his dry skin. It has helped the state and itch a lot and not zero as before.

As a starting food, I can not believe that you need more care than any other, try a meal at a time over several days and see the rashes again. It is difficult, a time of allergic reaction in children who already identify skin problems, but you should be able to tell if you much attention.

I think the classes are good.

Good luck. And the good news is that most babies are born, and this is not a question of skin a lifetime. (although this is not a guarantee.)

la said...

disappear with age. Tip: Bad avenoo product or hypoallergenic

Post a Comment